Destination Day (Dec. 7, 2019)

As I would to call it, "Destination Day" was a day filled with a lot of emotions and feelings.

First it was emotional as I had to leave my 2 year old son and 7 year old son behind to leave for another country but it was also exciting because its COSTA RICA.  My Flight Itinerary was leaving from the airport from Yakima, WA at 5:00am to Seattle, WA which was a very pleasant and speedy flight but at this point I had been up for 24 hours.  Seattle to LAX was an ok flight, no problems at all except that being sleepy set in but fought to stay awake so I didn't lean into the person next to me and sleep on their shoulder.  Arriving to LAX was pretty neat however ran into a problem with our pelican that had the trail camera's in and Corbin needed to race down to baggage 15 minutes before boarding just hoping he didn't have to go through security again just to claim the pelican with our equipment.  Luckily the flight was delayed, someone guided Corbin to baggage claim and directly back.  LAX to San Jose was what seemed like a very long time.  BUT we made it.  What an experience it was when we got to San Jose Airport, many people constantly asked to be our Taxi but had to decline due to our shuttle not being there in a timely matter.  However, we made it to the hotel and were greeted by Jessica and Scott. Received our room assignment and had some of the best worst pizza ever. 


**Attached is a photo of myself and boys before I departed them and also my son's toy, Forky from Toy Story 4 and decided to take pics of every place that I found picture perfect or a great location :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing unsaid (Dec. 17, 2019)

Culture Day (Dec. 14, 2019)

Bitter Sweet Day (Dec. 16, 2019)